Making chocolate at home can be both fun and relaxing. It is a wonderful experience where you can explore and be creative with its outcome. Chocolates have always been an all-time favorite guilty pleasure for many people. However, this delightful creation can be very expensive but that does not mean you cannot enjoy it. In fact, the majority of well-known chocolate factory shops started experimenting in their homes. What makes chocolate unique is that it is so versatile. You can do whatever you want and still get a great outcome. You can add it as an accent or enhance flavors with it.
If you are a beginner, here is a simple homemade chocolate recipe you can try.
1. Gather the following ingredients:
• 2 cups of cocoa powder
• ¾ cup of butter, softened
• ½ cup granulated sugar
• 2/3 cups milk
• ¼ cup confectioner’s sugar
• 1 cup water
2. Heat the water in a pot and keep it boiling.
3. Combine cocoa powder and butter in a bowl. Beat together until you have a smooth paste. Make sure there are no lumps in the cocoa mixture.
4. In a separate bowl, sift together the granulated sugar and confectioner’s sugar. Set aside.
5. Add the cocoa mixture to the hot water and stir continuously until mixture is properly blended. During this procedure, lower the temperature and just keep it hot, not boiling, allowing the temperature to rise again.
6. Remove the mixture and place it into the bowl.
7. Add the sugar mixture to the hot cocoa mixture and beat together. Eliminate all the clumps that will start to form.
8. Add the milk and blend well until the mixture starts to smoothen.
9. Pour the mixture into your container. If you have a container that have several designs, such as hearts, bears, stars and the like, you can use them to come up with a creative outlook. Plus, it can be more attractive, especially to kids.
10. Place the container in the freezer and leave it overnight.
The beauty of creating your own chocolate is that you can adjust it to your preferred taste. If you want to be more creative, you can add strawberry flavor or accent it with caramel or sprinkles. Since chocolates are versatile, during the first few tries, you can either be successful or not. This is okay, the beauty of trial and error is that you get to enhance the flavor where it is lacking or change it. Once you have developed your own product line, you can open your own chocolate business and share your talent with the world.
Miami Beach Chocolates designs and prepares their products in an exquisite presentation. What started out in their own kitchen, they eventually shared with the world. In 2009, they opened up their first store and have been continuously serving their clients with the finest quality products. For orders or inquiries, you may contact them at 305-532-4949.