Chicago is a big place and there is a lot to do. There are incredible dining experiences to be enjoyed, like some of the city’s famous Brickhouse pizzas located throughout the city, but there is much more to Chicago than pizza. Those who want to shop till you drop should consider heading to Oak Street District located in the heart of Chicago.
Why Should You Go to Oak Street District?
Quite simply, those who want to experience the best shopping in Chicago will need to go there because of the high-end shops located there.
Sure, there are a number of malls to visit throughout the city, but those who want to buy certain brands will need to go to the Oak Street District. There you will find some of the following brands:
* You will see the latest from Alexis Bittar.
* You will find one of the most prestigious Barneys in America.
* You will find Buccellati, Bonpoint, and Brunello Cucinelli.
* Giorgio Armani has a healthy collection on display there.
* Dior and Louboutin have a large collection to share in the district.
* You will find Tom Ford, Prada, Versace, and Saint Laurent, just to name a few more.
These are just some of the popular brands that you can find in this area of Chicago. You can see why it is considered one of the places to shop in this region of the country.
Keep in mind that you will not be able to enjoy this type of shopping for some time after leaving the Chicago area because these types of stores are only in certain regions of the United States. This is a great time to stock up on some of the most fashion-forward styles, and you get to experience the best shopping in Chicago. Remember, Chicago can get a little chilly, so be sure to get some warmer attire if you are thinking of staying a bit longer. Hopefully, you fall in love with Oak Street Chicago because there is a lot to love; visit them online to find out more.